The Delaware County Historical Society held a Dinner at The Barn at Stratford. The event is in support of The Society’s Capital Campaign and it’s efforts to restore, preserve, and enhance the Meeker House and Oberlander Barn to serve the Delaware County Community into the future.
This year 2016 launched the Delaware County Historical Society into a new era of service to the Delaware County Community. With the opening of the Meeker House Museum and The Barn at Stratford event venue, the Society has elevated itself to a new level of visibility. That visibility enables us to present more programs, stage more exhibits, and engage more of our county’s adults and children in their history.
- Enjoy a beverage and snack, Meet other supporters and the Staff, Officers, Volunteers of The Society
- Visit the furnished Period Rooms
- Browse the Political Memorabilia Exhibit
- See the Antique Dental Setting
- Food provided by All Occasions Catering
- Service by Historical Society Officers and Staff
- Donna Meyer, Executive Director
- Our Origins, Society Today, Our Vision for Tomorrow
- Guest Speaker -Dan Troth, Friends of Ohio Barns
- The Beauty, Diversity and Threatened State of Ohio Barns
- Brent Carson & Jack Hilborn
- Goals for the Preservation of Our Historic Barn
- Help Us Attain Those Goals
The Capital Campaign has raised nearly $20,000 since it initiation in February of this year. If you would you like to be part of this historic effort contact Marian Vance at firstname.lastname@example.org