Are you planning a special occasion; fundraiser or benefit, holiday or birthday party, class or family reunion? The Barn at Stratford staff is available to work with you to ensure you’ll have the perfect event. Your special event will be a memorable experience, sure to please friends and family.
Bereavement Plan – Need a large gathering space for a funeral, wake, or memorial gathering? – call us for details.
The Barn at Stratford includes
- Rustic Barn Interior – 1840s exposed beams, original windows and stone walls
- 3700 Square Feet of climate controlled space
- Bistro Lighting spread across entire barn gallery ceiling
- Tables and Chairs – Sit-down dinner seating for up to 175, up to 250 for meetings/cocktails
- Wireless microphone and speaker system
- Video Projection System and Screen and computer connections
- WiFi guest service
- Staging Facilities for catering
- Manicured Lawns – space to accommodate outdoor activities and tents
- Gazebo – perfect as a Photo Booth, Podium, or Bandstand
- Ample Parking and Parking Attendant
The Barn at Stratford can accommodate a wide variety of seating arrangements. View The Barn floor plan with room sizes at Floor Plan.
To help with event planning, we maintain an Available Date Calendar. Please note the calendar only shows committed dates, other reservations may be pending.
Special Occasions Pricing
Please Contact Us for Special Occasion Event Rates and Terms.
Table Linen Service
The Barn at Stratford is able to provide Table Linen Service, at a modest additional cost, for events held in our historic barn. You can see the rainbow of napkin colors and table linen sizes on our Table Linens Page.
Barn Partners – Event Services
To help make your event exactly the success that you want, The Barn at Stratford has assembled a team of Barn Partners, service providers to work with you. You will find Caterers, Beverage specialists, florists, entertainment, event planners and more on the Barn Partner page.
Alcoholic Beverages at Events
The Barn at Stratford does permit alcoholic beverages at events. To learn what is required click here.
You can find a list of nearby Accommodations (hotels and motels) at Visit Delaware County Ohio.