The beautiful grounds surrounding our venue allow for outside events, parties and social gatherings. The rustic interior of the historic barn gallery can host your event and reception in year-round comfort. The generous space of the barn gallery allows for sit down dinners for up to 175. Patrons will have access to catering prep- kitchen, bathrooms, changing area space and room for a dance floor and DJ.
Our Venue Includes
- Rustic Barn Interior – 1840s exposed beams, original windows and stone walls
- Bistro Lighting above the entire barn gallery
- 3700 Square Feet of climate controlled space
- Tables and Chairs – Sit-down dinner seating for up to 175, up to 225 for cocktails
- Wireless microphone and speaker system
- Video Projection System and Screen and computer connections
- WiFi guest service
- Bridal Dressing Suite
- Staging Facilities for catering
- Manicured Lawns – space to accommodate outdoor weddings and tents
- Gazebo and Popular Willow Tree are available with the wedding package
- Ample Parking and Parking Attendant
How old is The Barn at Stratford
The Barn was built in 1848! It is one of the last known full stone end barns in Ohio.
What is the layout of The Barn?
The Barn has 3700 square feet of entertaining space. To view our floor plan, click HERE.
Who owns & operates The Barn?
The Barn at Stratford is owned and operated by The Delaware County Historical Society. Events held at The Barn help the DCHS continue their efforts in education and preservation, which are vital elements to the Society’s mission. To learn more about the Delaware County Historical Society please click HERE
Can you have alchohol at The Barn?
The Barn at Stratford does permit alcoholic beverages at events. To learn what is required click here.