Corporate Events at The Barn at Stratford, provide a uniquely rustic, interesting and productive setting. Hosting a corporate gathering in The Barn will afford you a setting unlike any other, and is the perfect venue to hold your corporate retreats, business meetings, expositions, recognition events, training and networking events. Get your staff out of the office and enjoy the serene environment of The Barn only available in Delaware County.
Our Venue Includes
- Rustic Barn Interior – 1840s exposed beams, original windows and stone walls
- Outdoor entertainment space for tents, lawn games & inflatable entertainment
- Bistro Lighting above the entire barn gallery
- 3700 Square Feet of climate controlled space
- Tables and Chairs – Sit-down dinner seating for up to 175, up to 225 for cocktails
- Wireless microphone, lapel & headset mics available and speaker system
- Video Projection System and Screen and computer connections
- Dual projectors & screens for HDMI & AppleTV compatibility
- WiFi guest service
- Dressing Suite
- Staging Facilities for catering
- Manicured Lawns – space to accommodate outdoor weddings and tents
- Gazebo and Popular Willow Tree are available with the wedding package
- Ample Parking and Parking Attendant
Frequently ASKED QUESTIONS
Who owns & operates The Barn?
The Barn at Stratford is owned and operated by The Delaware County Historical Society. Events held at The Barn help the DCHS continue their efforts in education and preservation, which are vital elements to the Society’s mission. To learn more about the Delaware County Historical Society please click HERE
What is the layout of The Barn?
The Barn has 3700 square feet of entertaining space. To view our floor plan, click HERE.
How old is The Barn at Stratford
The Barn was built in 1848! It is one of the last known full stone end barns in Ohio.
Can you have alcohol at The Barn?
The Barn at Stratford does permit alcoholic beverages at events. To learn what is required click here.