The beautiful grounds surrounding our wedding venue allow for outside weddings and receptions. The rustic interior of the historic barn gallery can host your ceremony and reception in year-round comfort. The generous space of the barn gallery allows for sit down dinners for up to 175. Patrons will have access to catering prep- kitchen, bathrooms, bridal changing area space and room for a dance floor and DJ.
Our Venue Includes
- Rustic Barn Interior – 1840s exposed beams, original windows and stone walls
- Bistro Lighting above the entire barn gallery
- 3700 Square Feet of climate controlled space
- Tables and Chairs – Sit-down dinner seating for up to 175, up to 225 for cocktails
- Wireless microphone and speaker system
- Video Projection System and Screen and computer connections
- WiFi guest service
- Bridal Dressing Suite
- Staging Facilities for catering
- Manicured Lawns – space to accommodate outdoor weddings and tents
- Gazebo and Popular Willow Tree are available with the wedding package
- Ample Parking and Parking Attendant
Frequently ASKED QUESTIONS
How do I secure my date with The Barn at Stratford?
A $500.00 deposit is required to hold your date
How and when do I make payments?
You will be mailed an invoice for the first half of your wedding 180 days before the event. The final payment will be sent 90 days before the event. Payments can either be made online through the invoice link or by check made payable to The Barn at Stratford
When will my rehearsal take place?
Rehearsals can take place any time between 9:00am and 5:00pm the Friday before your wedding at no additional cost. The space can also be rented after 5:00pm
Can I use any caterer?
We have an extensive list of preferred caterers for you to choose from. Please note that there will be a service fee of 15% service fee charged to any catering company not found on the preferred list.
What does a typical 12 hour wedding day at The Barn at Stratford look like?
11:00am – 1:00 pm Arrive to The Barn to decorate for the ceremony/reception
1:00 pm – 2:30 pm Bridal party prep and photo
3:00 pm – 3:30 pm Ceremony
4:00 pm – 5:00 pm Cocktail hour/bridal party photos
5:00 pm – 6:30 pm Wedding party announced/toasts/dinner
6:30 pm – 9:30 pm Cut the cake and dancing
9:30 pm Last call at the bar
10:00pm Reception ends
10:00pm – 11:00 pm Tear down & clean up