The Barn at Stratford offers a unique experience of holding your special event in an authentic 1840s stone end barn. Our facility is owned and operated by The Delaware County Historical Society. The mission of the historical society is to promote and sustain interest in the history of Delaware County, Ohio through historical preservation and education. This means events hosted in our facility help to financially support these efforts. For more information on the Historical Society, click HERE.
Our Venue Includes
- Rustic Barn Interior – 1840s exposed beams, original windows and stone walls
- Bistro Lighting above the entire barn gallery
- 3700 Square Feet of climate controlled space
- Tables and Chairs – Sit-down dinner seating for up to 175, up to 225 for cocktails
- Wireless microphone and speaker system
- Video Projection System and Screen and computer connections
- WiFi guest service
- Bridal Dressing Suite
- Staging Facilities for catering
- Manicured Lawns – space to accommodate outdoor weddings and tents
- Gazebo and Popular Willow Tree are available with the wedding package
- Ample Parking and Parking Attendant
Frequently ASKED QUESTIONS
Who owns & operates The Barn?
The Barn at Stratford is owned and operated by The Delaware County Historical Society. Events held at The Barn help the DCHS continue their efforts in education and preservation, which are vital elements to the Society’s mission. To learn more about the Delaware County Historical Society please click HERE
What is the layout of The Barn?
The Barn has 3700 square feet of entertaining space. To view our floor plan, click HERE.
How old is The Barn at Stratford
The Barn was built in 1848! It is one of the last known full stone end barns in Ohio.
Can you have alchohol at The Barn?
The Barn at Stratford does permit alcoholic beverages at events. To learn what is required click here.